What to Do If Your Spouse Files Bankruptcy Owing Alimony and Child Support

Categories: Uncategorized
Tags: No Tags
Comments: Comments Off
Published on: July 29, 2013

A Chapter 13 bankruptcy repayment plan can help someone get current if they are behind on alimony and child support.  But what if you are the payee spouse?  How can you protect your rights?  Fortunately, there are several provisions in the bankruptcy code that protect the payee spouse.  Steve and Meryl talk about what a non-debtor spouse can do to insure that he or she is paid.

Share this

Comments are closed.

Welcome , today is Tuesday, June 18, 2024